Thursday, January 7, 2010

Surprise Surprise

I think everyone loves surprises. Usually women (who are the more romantic creatures) are better in surprises than men. In me and hub's case, we are the opposite. I think I am very lucky that hub is more romantic than me and he likes to give me pleasent surprises.

Anyway, for all the surprise loving women out there, here's some tips on how to get ur partner to give you more surprises.

1. If you have discovered the surprise, always act dumb. Pretend you don't know a thing. Sure it might give u a sense of "see I know you so well, I know what you will do" truimph feeling, but by being a smartass and exposing the surprise, your man will feel dejected and useless. After some time, they will stop planning surprises for you (since you are so smart, so what for I take the effort to plan. Its going be found out anyway).

2. Always appear happy. Even if the surprise bore you, pretend to be happy. Even if you already know about it, pretend to be shocked and happy.

3. Always thank your man (on the spot) and plant him with hugs and kisses.

4. Tell your friends about it. Post it on FB, msn, blog. And if any of ur friends express envy or any good comments, let them know. This will be a boast to their ego. All men like to look good in front of your friends.

5. Lastly, and also most importantly, give ur man a good love making. Then he will be encouraged to give u more surprises. :)

3 comments:

♥ Lady Shaura ♥ said...

Hahahahahahaha .......

Evil-Lin said...

True true wor!

FF said...

keke, so what did your hubby do to surprise you? :D