Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Xmas

Im sorry people, for not updating my blog for such a loooooooooong time. I was busy planning for my winter holidays. This time we were going so many places and I so much research that I felt like I was studying for an exam. Haven't doe so much reading in a long time. Anyway I finally finished the itenary for my trip this morning at 6am... And we will be leaving tomorrow later today in the morning. We won't be back till 2nd Jan 2010 so here's wishing everybody a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance. Keep warm, go easy on the log cakes and spread the love.  Do pray for me that I won't freeze to death for the next 2 weeks!! :)

2 comments:

FF said...

keke, i thought you wouldn't make any blog entry til back from holiday...

Wish you and net a wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy 2010 New Year!!!

*Tons of love...

<*ANGEL*> said...

still waiting for you to come back.. miss you!