Monday, March 8, 2010

Box of Love IV

When I am down, I just need to think of all the wonderful people (my family, sisters n friends) I have in my life and I'd feel blessed immediately. Eventhough I'm about 10,747km away from most of them, the distance doesn't make me feel less loved.


Every now and then, very blessed me will receive a box of love from Singapore.


(Short recap for those who didn't read my old blog)
Box of Love 1 was from mummy, daddy n sis. It was a box full of cooking condiments and our xmas presents.

Box of Love 2 was from my 3 nana sisters. It was a box full of my favorite Singapore tidbits, magazines and instant noodles. I was told again and again, to share them with hubb.

Box of Love 3 was from my another good sis, FF. It was a box full of winter items for me to keep warm during my winter trip. Unfortunately, some misfortune happened at the customs and the box never made it to me :(.  But though the box didn't reach me, I still received all the love and kind intent in the box.

Box of Love 4 was from my chao FG!! The box came when we were away for our winter holidays. Luckily a friend received the box for us. I was so excited when An msged me that I have a parcel at her place!! And when I opened the box, it wass full of 好料!!


Inside the box are:
Instant noodles (half finished)
Chicken rice mix (used!!)
Porky (half finished also)
Sambal chilli (used to cook sambal kangkong n sambal stingray)
Mee soto paste (on waiting list)
Bah Kut Teh bag (haven use yet cos we still have like a dozen more BKT bags in our cupboard)
Jelly powder (wanted to make but I got no jelly mould)
Herbal Chicken Instant pack (cooked!! refer to past post)
Japanese curry paste
Gong bao sauce (on waiting in the list)
Sambal fish powder (on waiting list!! looking for the right type of fish for curry here)


Half of the box is empty by now and I'm still thankful and grateful that I have such wonderful family and friends. I only wished that I have been as wonderful a friend to you as you have been to me. Once again thank you my dearies. I thank you and I love you. :)

6 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

yes, it is cool tat you are so loved:)

Evil-Lin said...

will send u the jelly mound lah.. :D

werwer said...

dont send her!
let her come back and make for us !

:) said...

ya lo EQ, i scared by the time ur parcel reaches i already back in sg... hahaha

Evil-Lin said...

Lao nana.... but i tink i will listen to PP, dun send to you.. when u come back then i LEND you. =D

<*ANGEL*> said...

make jelly dun need jelly mould wat..just some container like a pot.. or a cups.. or ice cream container or wat can liao wor...