Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fell

Woke up to a piece of bad news today. Sis left me an offline msg on msn telling me that grandma had a fell outside POSB and fractured a bone near her hips. She is now in hospital and needs to be operated and she has to be hospitalized for a while, which means she will be in hospital during CNY. :(

While sis told me not to worry too much as grandma is quite alright now and the op is quite a safe one, I can't help but feel like something clouding over me.

But I really wanna thank the POSB staffs. They are really kind hearted. According to sis, they checked grandma's particulars and wanted to send her home and when they found out that she can't walk, they sent her to the hospital. Thank god grandma met good samatians. :) I will never complain about the customer service of POSB at that particlar branch anymore.


**
Good news: sis just told me that the doc said they can operate on grandma this afternoon, which means she'll be home for CNY. Thank god. I'm sure must be mummy's chanting. Please help me pray for a smooth and successful op.

4 comments:

werwer said...

all will be well!

werwer said...

all will be well!

Evil-Lin said...

ger, dun worry.. ah ma will be fine!! =)

FF said...

All will be Praying for your ah ma...