Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh My

Oh my. Sorry for not blogging lately. I've been busy with:

1. Planning for my UK holiday. Im setting off tomorrow and I've yet to finished my itenary!! But then I'm only left with the last destination and our program will depends very much on whether hubb got the tixs to see the MAN U match, which we will know the results by today.

2. Reading manga. One of the best thing I found on the web, it to be able to read mangas online. But sadly, the translation of the mangas I was reading were not complete. Hence I will have to wait for the translated volume to be out and god knows when. Seriously, I think reading manga is even more addictive than watching drama. To me at least.

3. Cooking, playing MJ, cleaning house and everything else.

Ok. That's all. Please pray together with me for blue sky bright sunshine at the places I'm visiting. :D

No comments: