Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rainbow after the rain


Was loading photos from my camera and saw this photo that was taken sometime ago. This photo was taken on a rainy and gloomy day and I my mood was lifted instanly when I saw the rainbow dispite the grey skies. I like this photo very much cause it reminds me of this quote:

After the dark clouds, there will always be the rainbow

So to all everyone out there who are having a rough patch, hang on there cause winter will always turn into spring. :)

6 comments:

lovelylady said...

I do like this pictures with the quote :) very encouraging.

Hope that all of us will have a good future and happiness ahead

take care my friend

Alicia Quek :)

FF said...

keke, after you said good night i guessed there must be some updates on ur blog. hahahah...

Directly and indirectly, you are giving me courages and supports, so does angel becoz i can clearly remember she said the same words to me last year abt this time "winter will always turn into spring. :)

<*ANGEL*> said...

yeah, me hanging on...

<*ANGEL*> said...

yeah, will hang in on there...

:) said...

ah Alicia babe, how have u been... long time no hear from you... im sure we'll all have good future and happiness ahead... :)

FF, u know me best... keke... aja aja fighting!!

sunstones said...

I agree to that :)